Friday 3 June 2016

I love Everything About You

Hello friends...

Hope you all are  doing well...
I have a clean & simple card to share today...
Recently I got some new stencils & I can't seem to get enough of them... specially the one I used today...
 I made a love card but skipped the traditional red & pink colors to make it more masculine,,,
 I started with 3 white 2"x2" cardstock squares... I inked 2 of them using my stencil & inks & stamped my sentiment from My Valentine stamp set on the 3rd one.
Then I proceeded to mount them on slightly larger black & white cardstocks.
I used an embossing folder to emboss the background & then arranged & adhered everything down on an A2 card base.
I added few rhinestones for the much needed bling in this simple card.
I hope you like my card... thank you so much for visiting today... Have a great weekend :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...