Saturday 22 February 2014

Whimsy Stamps DT Call

Hello friends..

I love Whimsy Stamps & when I saw their DT Call I thought of giving it a try...
Its really difficult to choose only 3 projects but still I managed to do that... :)

This is a photo frame made with faux silk technique, handmade roses, die cuts & distressing.
Full post can be found HERE

This is an easel card I made with whimsy stamp 'Love Me Do'
I have colored them with distress inks.
Full post can be found HERE

Another card I made with whimsy stamp 'Love Me Do'
This is a criss cross card with a  pull out tag.
I have colored them with distress inks.
Full post can be found HERE

I hope to get selected ... wish me luck  :)

2 comments :

  1. All the best, Nupur..I am a huge fan of you colouring images with DI...Love all the projects done here..Good Luck, again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best :) all your work is jaw dropping amazing ... all the best once again

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...